Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grape-it's-fruit!

It's a new year and I've discovered one of my joie-de-vivre's... canning! Thanks to my sis, I've been introduced to a neat blog - tigress in a can jam (or something like that). The challenge for January is to can anything lemony/citruis-y. Sooo - since I've just purchased a big bag of grapefruit and have a big box of oj, I shall can grapefruit. Should be fun and hopefully tasty. My challenge for this year shall perhaps be to can as much as I can, with quality and taste (and lots of fun!) as most importance. Fulfilling. Fun to fill.

My parents wander the lovely scenic highways and coffee books spots, one sister climbs mountains one sister homeschools. Moi? I shall can. And can to my heart's content and my soul's delight!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh you have a blog too - can I tag along :)

los cinco nomads said...

a niche is a comfortable place to live.