At the moment, I feel like I need a mini escape. So much to process and my sweet little munchkins are being just that today - little munchkins. Darling nonetheless.
So much to process now that the five weeks I spent taking a class on prayer are over. Intercessory prayer, strategic prayer, contemplative prayer. So much to think about and so much to live about! It has been a revolutionary five weeks for me. My husband first heard about the class and gave me the greatest gift by telling me that he instantly thought of me and how I would enjoy the class. To me, it is a great treasure when my spouse knows something I would love and is able to give it to me. This time, that something was encouraging me to take the class.
Ahhhh - I would enjoy feeling the cold snow on my face today, breathing in the chilled air. If I could only sneak outside to capture a moment of stillness... Perhaps I'll take the trash out to the garage. That would give me a good excuse to go outside on my own. Oh how I love to hear their giggles, but Oh how I love the stillness of silence and solitude, as well!
Lord, I am so thankful for what You have accomplished in my life over these past five weeks. How You have reached down and brought me up to the Higher Ground I have been asking You to. You have instilled within me a greater confidence that I have been lacking and longing for some time. You have revealed to me afresh that I am Your beloved. How You tenderly love me. How You want me to have an effective, discerning prayer life. You want me to be sure of the secrets You whisper to me. You want me to know how to pray for others.
Lord let me loose for ministry. I trust You. I trust in You. I love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment