Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Je Te Loue, O Eternel

Tu es la lumiere de ma vie
Tu es le soleil de mon ame
Tu es celui pour qui je vis

Je te loue O Eternel
Car tu es le Grand berger
Je te loue O Eternel
De ma bouche sois celebre
Je te loue O Eternel
Je te loue O Eternel
Je te loue O Eternel


Life can be so uncertain - and yet Christ is not.
Whether in plenty or in need, the aposotle Paul tells us we can be content.
In what?
In the comfort of the knowledge that God is supreme, God is perfect, God's ways are perfect.
I praise Him today.
In certainty and in uncertainty I praise Him.
In plenty and in need I praise Him - my Rock and my Paraclete.
I praise Him.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Beautiful -as are you x