Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two sick children.

Lots of cuddles and snuggles.

Crafts and papers and scissors galore.

Imaginations running.

Supper in the oven.

I dare say
it's
been a good day



:)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Aww -sounds good and bad - what's for supper?! :)

Salsa with Cilantro said...

:)

Sweet 'n Spicy sweet potatoes, moist chicken 'n corn. So delic on a cold, rainy day! The best part? The munchkins don't like the sweet potatoes! ;)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes it was a hard decision, but I so felt God telling me it needed to happen. I do miss the instant contact with people and news in their lives though!! It's been one week now, and I'm feeling good! Have a blessed day!

Shelley said...

OH - send me the recipe - this sounds FABULOUS!