Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Public Living

Doing this publicly is definitely a good fit for me.  So as I start Day Four on the wheels of your encouragment I am feeling more empowered to do this today.  (hey FB friends, feel free to follow and post those comments after my posts, if you like!)

Friends are a good thing.  There are reasons why God created us for community.  When one falls down, the other is there to help him up.

So folks, you are helping me up today!  And if any of you have any wheat/dairy/sugar-free breakfast ideas for me, I would love to hear them....

4 comments:

janimarie said...

I'm glad you have re-arranged your blog to have the most recent first - easy to follow - and following it we are - with prayer as well!! With Laurel's help we'll have some fun creativity in the kitchen for your birthday this weekend - it's not always about the cake!! Love you!

Salsa with Cilantro said...

Curious I am!

Annie said...

Hey You! Gotta Let me know How the muffin and Cookie Tasted. LOVE YOU!

Salsa with Cilantro said...

Annie! The cookie was sooo yummy! Was there honey in it, though? (it's on my exlude list) or was that the raw sugar I was tasting? I'll be trying the muffin later on... love you back, friend!