How satistying to spend the afternoon at a homeschooling group with my children! Even more satisfying, and exciting, to have two little ones who do not want to go home and who miss the group before we've even left!
"A... tell me two things you liked about this homeschooling group?"
"I liked the (art) appreciation and the game time."
"Z... tell me one thing you liked about the homeschool group?"
"Jus dwawing my pickare." (just drawing my picture)
Then in the car on the way home, Z asks me, "Mammy, when we get 'ome, can you teach me da way Miss Header teach me?" (meaning, can we do school?). This assures me that he has been mentally stimulated and is thirsty to learn!
And to think I was only looking into this particular group as a formality. As it turns out, I felt that I made quite a strong connection with the group's facilitator. That says a lot to me.
I love the contented feeling of "all is right with my world". I love to record these feelings and experiences. I love when they come in the midst of... hahahaha... of life!
God is always good. He always works while we wait. He is faithful and can be depended upon to lead us and and direct us in the paths He has chosen for us.
Oh Lord, You know the pictures of expression on my heart and in my mind - I give them to You as an offering of love...
Love,
Your child.
No comments:
Post a Comment