Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Confession?



My confession?

I'm a lose-a-holic.


Which is why for the time being, as much as I've got a few pics I'd love to upload, I cannot. Where is that little cord that enables me to upload to my computer? Hiding somewhere in the depths of my house, no doubt. Perhaps at the bottom of an old purse or suitcase somewhere... I can almost visualise the little case it's in. Almost... Perhaps today will be the day I can remember to 'go on the hunt'.

Haha, no wonder I also 'lose' so much time!

Happy Day, everyone!




4 comments:

Shelley said...

Hello my names Shelley and I'm a lose-a-holic ... I can't find my iphone cord to up load pics that I take on run. I am also QUEEN of losing my car keys which drives me INSANE!! So I need help ... your help ... lol
Happy losing it day!

Salsa with Cilantro said...

Ha ha ha ha! Don't expect too much help from me! I, too, have lost my car keys on many occasions! At least once or twice I had to stay put for a day or two until I could locate them (that was before I found my spare car key and house key). Happy Losing It Day back at ya! oh - and thanks for the LOL!

Shelley said...

hahaha - my biggest fear is not finding my car keys on a Sunday morning as we are leaving for church, many a Sunday you will find me running around the house moaning, Oh help me Lord, Oh help me Lord .... lol .... nothing like the Pastor not being able to make it to church HA!

Salsa with Cilantro said...

Hahahahaha.... oh the numerous times the children and I have been ready to walk out the door for church and I, too, have been scurrying about and moaning, 'Lord please help me find those keys!' I've gotten better, though, I now have a regular hook where I place my keys - most of the time! Fortunately, the time or two when I was the keys were absolutely missplaced (once my main set for two weeks until Z-man finally found them waaayyy in the back of the van beneath the seats) it was not a Sunday and not desperate that I be anywhere!