Pages


May my roots grow deep, may my limbs grow strong.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Go With... 2012



I've been taking part in an online Bible study with a group of ladies who I am "meeting" as a long-time friend of mine facilitates our "Go With... 2012" group. It's really been such a great experience. To know I am getting into the Word "with" different ladies from different Canadian provinces. A few of whom I believe I used to attend church with, and others who are my sisters in Christ, yet I may only meet face to face in the Heavenlies.

Each week we are given a new theme with daily passages to study. As we each take time to study God's Word, we are encouraged to email the group with the verses which most impact us. We take time to pray for each other and encourage each other in the Word (it's been powerfully encouraging to be able to read and re-read one another's prayers online!). I've loved how the Holy Spirit has often spoken to each of us with through similar verses.

So those are my thoughts this morning as sit here reading Psalm 29, with this week's theme being Worship. So far, we've looked at passages about God's grace, the blood of Christ which covers our sin, prayer and obedience. I am truly looking forward to how the Lord will be speaking to me and to the ladies who have joined 'Go With' in this new year. I am so thankful to how God loves to make all things new!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your post has made me cry ... but I just see how wonderful God is and how is draws us in different ways ... I am equally as blessed as you are and thank God for wonderful women to ... go with!!
Love you friend x