"The earth is the Lord's, and all it contains, the world, and those who dwell in it." Psalm 24:1
Friday, February 3, 2012
Super-Star!
"You are my super-star!" I exclaimed yesterday to Z-man (or "Paska" as was his knickname when he was just a babe).
Remember my confession, "I am a lose-a-holic"? Well once again, my son has come through for me. Rescued from "The Search" by my five-year-old, Paska comes running into the kitchen shouting "Mommy, look what I found!" and holding up my pink MP3 player (on top of losing my cord to upload pictures, my MP3 player has been lost for maybe six months AND my external hard drive containing MANY documents and pictures lost for a good sickening three months).
You can imagine how thrilled I was when he told me it was in the zippered pocket of my computer bag I've been carting back and forth to the church (had I really not checked those already?!) and how EVEN MORE THRILLED at how I then discovered my cords to upload pictures AND my external hard drive in another of the zippered pockets.
Yay!!!
The other neat thing this week? A-girl (a.k.a.'The Peanut') shows me a photocopy of a Psalm and says that she has decided to try to memorize this Psalm. Wow - really? Which one?
For those of you who have visited the "Go With... 2012" blog, you'll see that this week's focus was on Worship. Earlier in the week we were not only asked to read Psalm 100, but also challeneged to memorize it. Now how neat is that, that the same week I'm challenged to memorize a Psalm, it just happens to be the same on my little Peanut is going to work on memorizeing as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is soooo cool .. I got goosebumps ... and yay for Z man!! Now could you send him to my house I still can't find my cord to upload pics - lol
Happy Friday to us!
Isn't that just like God...
So like God!
Post a Comment